Sunday, March 20, 2011
A little bit about me!
Hello Everyone! My name is Rachel Campbell. I am currently 22 years old and I am a Senior at Lamar. I am engaged to a wonderful man and we have 2 beautiful little boys together. My son Brodie will be 3 in September and my son Bronx just turned 1 in December. They are 15 months apart and they are a handful to say the least :) I have a part time job and I also own my own company. I started my company Little Bambino last March and it has grown dramatically since December. Little Bambino sells baby clothing items, accesories, hooded baby blankets, and maternity hospital gowns. I taught myself to sew and in November I purchased my first embroidery machine. I would have to say that one of my favorite hobbies right now is definently my business and the embroidery work I have been doing these past couple of months. I just love making personalized t-shirts for kids to wear on different holidays such as Easter and birthdays. To check out what I do with my hobby and a little bit about what my business offers you can follow this link http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100001766047492 .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Rachel. Here is a video I thought you might enjoy about embroidery...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2jPptq59Ak&feature=player_embedded
ReplyDelete